Are you planning to apply to Morgan State University?
If so, we have a great opportunity for you to be accepted on the spot right here at Wicomico High School! Morgan State University will be at WiHi on Thursday, January 19th to conduct mini interviews and offer admission acceptance that same day! Please see below for qualifications to participate. Please note: If you do not meet the requirements below, it does not mean you will not be accepted into Morgan through the regular admissions process. You can still apply; however, you must meet the requirements below to be interviewed on January 19th.
1. You must have a 2.0 Cumulative GPA or higher.
2. You must have a total of 850 or higher on your SAT OR a 17 on your ACT.
3. With GPA over 3.0 AND 1000 or higher on SAT or 21 on ACT, you MAY qualify for a $7500 per semester scholarship!
4. With GPA over 3.3 AND 1200 or higher on SAT or 26 on ACT, you MAY qualify for a $19,085 per year scholarship!!
5. You must complete the Morgan State University application online prior to Tuesday, January 17th. Once you have completed your application, you must go see your counselor to show the email confirming you have applied and sign up for a time slot. VERY IMPORTANT!!
Please see your counselor for any questions! We look forward to having many students accepted on the spot next Thursday!!
On October 27, 2016, admissions counselors from Salisbury University were at Wicomico High School for onsite applications and interviews. We had 23 students apply and all 23 were accepted! Congratulations to these exceptional students and thank you to our Guidance department and Salisbury University for providing this opportunity! See some pictures of the students who were accepted below: